|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 14:42|
Maintenance Engineer- DAYS
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + OT
My client is looking for both a mechanical and electrical Maintenance Engineer for a market leading industrial company based in Northamptonshire. The successful candidate for the Maintenance role will be joining a market leading company who have recently bought a brand-new site. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be provided with a tailor made inhouse training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
Skills required for the maintenance engineer:
- As a Maintenance Engineer you will be need have previous experience doing preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance.
- For the electrical role it would be advantageous to be Electrically bias; plc fault finding relays, sensors, motors, contactors, drives etc.
- The mechanical role requires ability to machine and fabricate.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- The successful candidate will be provided with Inhouse and external training courses.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be joining a company who regularly invest, machinery, training, qualification courses.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000 OTE
Commutable: St Neots, Tichmarsh, Corby
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Consultant Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's