|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k per year + Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, 4x DIS|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 09:45|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Location: Stockport, Cheshire
A new opportunity has arisen for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join a thriving family owend business within the Cheshire area. The business has seen a large amount of growth over the years and are a company who are growing year on year. The succesful maintenane engineer will be responsible for all planned and reavtive maintenance within the factory. The engineer will also have the chance to be heavily involved in engineering projects on site.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Multi-skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias.
- Ideally hold an engineering qualification
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work under pressure.
- PLC experience and you should be able to fault find to a minimum.
- 3 Phase, Motors, Invertors, Sensors and Relays.
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Belts, Bearings and Chains
- Pre-planned, Reactive and Breakdown maintenance.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a state of the art purpose built automated factory.
- Attractive Package
- Fantastic training and development
- Working for a company that really does invest in their engineers.
- Handsome benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Life assurance etc.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Mitul Shah on;
Tel: 0113 457 7832 or Email: Cameron.email@example.com
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's