|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k - 33k per year|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 16:33|
Maintenance Engineer – MONDAY-FRIDAY
Location: Haverhill, Suffolk
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading food manufacturing company, with sites all over the UK. This site has recently gone through masses of growth, and the maintenance engineer will have exposure to some of the latest hi-tech equipment on the market. The successful maintenance engineer will benefit from working as part of a team that learn from each other, and there is a real family feel around the company. This company are showing no signs of slowing their growth, and are going from strength to strength in the market.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience working as a maintenance engineer in a factory environment
- Hold an engineering qualification
- Must have relevant manufacturing experience
- Electrical Skills required for the maintenance engineer: PLC fault-finding, three phase wiring, sensors, invertors
- Mechanical skills: belts, bearings, chains, pneumatics, hydraulics
- Experience of carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- A personalised training programme tailored to the maintenance engineer
- Opportunity to work in a thriving, rapidly expanding factory
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Working for a company who really invests in their maintenance engineers
Benefits: Generous holiday package (bank holidays included), Pension scheme, healthcare
Commutable: Haverhill, Sudbury, Linton, Braintree
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's