|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k - 44k per year|
|Contact Name:||Holly Robinson|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 08:50|
Maintenance Engineer- Manufacturing
Salary: £42000 - £45000
Benefits: Up to 8% pension, bonus scheme
OTE - £50,000
4 on 4 off Days and Nights
We are currently recruiting for multiple engineers to work for this blue chip manufacturing company based in the suoth west. The company is a market leader in their industry and are currently going through a massive expansion so there will be room for triaing and development as well as opportunities to progress into management roles within the business. They have invested millions into their machinery over the course of the last year and on going into next year as well, so the new engineers will enjoy working on this highly modernized factory. You will develop new continuous improvment techniques and will be developed to be the best enigneer you possibly can with the amazing courses they have in place.
You will be responsible for and not limited to, keeping the machinery up and running by reacting to breakdowns and carrying out pre planned maintenance across this massive factory, carrying out electrical and mechanical work, coaching of operators, ensure handover is carried out properly, deliving new continuous improvement techniques and much more.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - electrical bias or strong electrical knowledge
- Previous experience on Blow Moulding machinery
- Manufacturing background - Truly Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Progression opportunities
- Investment into the factory
- Modern machinery
- subsidized cafe
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Performance related bonus
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Project work
- Flexible working
- Private health care
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, Overtime, Healthcare.
Commutable from: Bristol, Cirencester, Evesham, Bath, Swindon.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or call Holly Robinson at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's