|Job Title:||Maintenance engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year + Pension+Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2018 15:19|
If you are a Maintenance Engineer looking to work in a dynamic, fast paced and diverse role to join a market leading food manufacturer is now vacant. The successful candidate for this role will be working in an automated site loaded with industrial German made machinery. With recent investments exceeding millions to modernize the plant this is a fantastic opportunity for technically minded Maintenance Engineer. The successful Maintenance Engineer With a tailored training program as well as have the opportunity for career progression.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be adhering to the PPM schedule and promptly deal with reactive maintenance.
- The Maintenance Engineer will enjoy being hands on in a large industrial plant; which requires both mechanical and electrical maintenance, I.e. belts bearings, 3 phase motors, sensors, relays, drives, pneumatics, contactors
- To be considered for this Maintenance role you need to hold an Engineering qualification.
- To be considered for this role, the Maintenance Engineer needs to have previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The successful candidate will be offered an ongoing training matrix,
- Working for a very stable and continues growing company with plans to increase production the incoming year.
- Optional overtime for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to earn more money.
Benefits: Pension, Training, £45,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's