|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k - 42k per year|
|Contact Name:||Omar Hend|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2019 16:35|
Maintenance Engineer - Multi-Skilled (4 on 4 off)
Salary: £38000 + OT
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an maintenance engineer to join a well established UK's Number 1 bespoke FMCG manufacturing business in the Manchester area who is in huge market growth! Due to the investment in this national company, this site is currently expanding and seeks engineers that are looking to join on of the country's leading manufacture. The business provides excellent training and development for all maintenance engineers including internal and external courses, making this an excellent career move for any engineer.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Ideally FMCG but would consider other maufacturing/Manufacturing backgrounds
- Level 3 Qualification or Apprenticeship
- The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- In-house/externall training for engineers
- Investment in engineer
- Great company culture when a family orientated feel!
- Working on bespoke machinery/indusry
- Working for a growing business who have just invested into a new production line
- Working on exciting projects
- Potential to progres into management when the company expands!
- Working for a UK based company with international ties
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Good holiday allowance, Sick Pay
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Omar Hend at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's