|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 36k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2018 15:58|
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers- FMCG
Days & Night Shifts
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000
This well established manufacturing organisations is currently recruiting for multiple electrically biased maintenance engineers from a high speed environment. This is an excellent opportunity to build a career in a specialised manufacturing company with worldwide connections. The business has a lot to offer their employee's such as; an extremely generous salary, pension and other benefits.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer either bias
- Electrical engineering or maintenance qualification
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- PLC fault finding
- Happy to work shifts
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a world renowned, bespoke manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare and overtime
Commutable from: Ludlow, Leominster, Tenbury Wells
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's