|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||George Marks|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 08:55|
Salary: £30,000 + Benefits
We are recruiting for a maintenance engineer to join a well established manufacturing company based near Malvern. The Maintenance Engineer will be involved in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery on site. As a maintenance engineer you must hold a electrical qualification
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must have a electrical qualification
- Mechanical and Electrical skills and experience
- Electrical work on Motors, AC DC control, inverters, drives, sensors, relays, fault finding
- Mechanical experience with hydraulics, pneumatic, gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, sprockets, welding
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and development
- Career Progression
- One of the best salaries in the area
- Excellent Holiday package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Bonus, Training and career development
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's