|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£43,650 per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2018 12:50|
Location: Bury St Edmunds.
I am currently recruiting for a large food manufacturer in the Bury St Edmunds area. The company are looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work in their newly refurbished site. The right candidate will benefit from being able to be put on additional engineering courses and working for a company that has an annual turnover of over a hundred million pounds. The successful Maintenance Engineer will need to be happy to work permanent nights.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- Ideally the Maintenance Engineer will be multi-skilled.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be able to do planned and reactive maintenance on mechanical equipment.
- The right candidate will need to have had prior experience working in a Factory Background.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be happy to work nights.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will receive a generous pension.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a newly refurbished site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a leading manufacturer in its industry.
- The successful maintenance engineer will be entitled to 21 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: £43,650.00, Healthcare, Newly refurbished site.
Commutable: Banham, Cranworth, Newmarket.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's