|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28,822 per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2018 08:21|
Time in Lieu
A leading hospitality company based in Exeter are now looking to recruit a Multi Skilled maintenance engineer to join their rapidly growing team. The right maintenance engineer will benefit from working in a company that regularly receives investment in the millions of pounds. The successful maintenance engineer will be working in a fully automated factory with state-of-the-art machinery.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- Ideally the Maintenance Engineer will be multi-skilled with an electrical bias.
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will need to have an Engineering Qualification.
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will need to have had prior experience working on heavy industrial machinery.
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will need to have had previous experience working in an industrial background.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a fully automated factory.
- The Maintenance Engineer will receive a generous pension
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a leading company in its industry.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 21 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Training, Pension, Great Company.
Commutable: Exeter, Princetown, Crediton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's