|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k - 38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Suraj Chauhan|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2018 10:51|
Monday - Friday - Days
£36,000 - £38,000
Benefits: Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday
This highly successful market leading company have been at the forefront of their industry for a number of years. Due to continuing success and uplift in production they are looking for an experienced PLC programmer to join this expanding business.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical Bias
- PLC Programming
- Degree or relevant FMCG experience
- High speed Manufacturing factory fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Commutable from: Bridgewater
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's