|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k per year + Pension, Training, OTE £40,000+|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2018 16:26|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
If you are a Maintenance Engineer an attractive opportunity to join a rapidly growing manufacturing plant is now vacant. With recent investments exceeding £4 million, the successful Maintenance Engineer will be involved in commissioning the new machinery. The successful engineer will be entitled to a fantastic numeration package, worked a varied role and have the opportunity to earn over £5000+ in overtime.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be adhering to the PPM schedule and promptly deal with reactive maintenance.
- The Maintenance Engineer will enjoy being hands on in a large industrial plant; which requires both mechanical and electrical maintenance, I.e. belts bearings, 3 phase motors, sensors, chains,
- Holding an Engineering qualification is a necessity to be considered for this role.
- To be considered for this role, previous industrial manufacture experience would be advantageous.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The successful candidate will be offered a bespoke training programme which is focused to improve skills.
- Working for a very stable and continues growing company with plans to increase production the incoming year.
- Optional overtime for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to earn more money.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £42,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's