|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k per year + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Courtney-Leigh Cox|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2018 11:07|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Brand New Fully Automated Site with investments of £25million– Uncapped Overtime and Progression
One of the UK’s leading Industrial laundry companies are recruiting for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer in their brand new fully automated state-of-the art factory. The successful maintenance engineer will be working with technology so further advanced it is closer to that of hi-tech food and pharmaceutical equipment. The maintenance engineer can be either an electrical or mechanical bias- however, be competent in both. As the multi-skilled maintenance engineer, you will be joining a market leading company within the laundry sector. The successful multi-skilled maintenance engineer will be entitled to unlimited training (courses, qualifications), a competitive overtime rate as well as a pension and progression.
Skills required for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer- Either electrical or mechanical bias- competent in both
- Engineering qualification- Electrical or Mechanical
- Possess your own tools
- Previous experience as a Maintenance engineer within a factory background
- Able to work a 4 on 4 off - 12-hour Days and Nights
- Mechanical and electrical skills
- Automated laundry equipment- Compressors, industrial ironers, inline batch washers, reverse osmosis etc.
- As a multi-skilled maintenance engineer, you will Carry out pre-planned, reactive maintenance and project work
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Opportunities to work with the latest technology
- Excessive training for the maintenance engineer
- Fantastic salary package with a second to none OT rate
Benefits: Pension £53,000.00 OTE, Extremely considerate amounts of training
Commutable: Maidenhead, Basingstoke, Wembley, Epsom
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Courtney Cox at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's