|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k per year|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2018 08:25|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a rapidly expanding food manufacturing company based in Essex.The company have been established for over 70 years and currently have manufacturing sites all over the UK. The Maintenance Engineer will be involved in carrying out all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial production machinery. The Maintenance Engineer will receive an excellent trianing and development programme, and will have the chance to really develop their skills.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You MUST have an Electrical qualification
- The ideal candidate will be Multi skilled with mechanical and electrical experience
- Electrical work on Motors, inverters, contactors, relays, sensors, drives and fault finding
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, bearings, chains, belts, pumps etc
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and Progression avaibable
- Working for a very secure business with sites all over the world
- Excellent benefits
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's