|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Bury St Edmunds|
|Salary:||£27k - 36k per year + benefits + pension|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2018 08:20|
Maintenance Engineer – MONDAY-FRIDAY
Location: Bury St Edmunds
An opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to work for a world renowned FMCG company in the Suffolk area. As the Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for conducting plant Maintenance on a variety of packaging machinery across site. The maintenance engineer will receive a personalised training and development programme, and will have exposure to state-of-the-art equipment and machinery. This would be a great career move for any Maintenance Engineer who has is self motivated and possesses extensive Engineering ability.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer background
- Strong mechanical and electrical maintenance and fault finding ability
- Experience of pneumatics, pumps, valves, and three phase
- Previous experience of PPM's and Reactive maintenance
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from industry leaders
- Second to none training and development
- Fantastic working conditions and atmosphere
- An exciting and diverse range of problems to solve
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's