|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k - 35k per year + benefits + pension|
|Contact Name:||Darius Ossanlow|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2018 09:49|
Maintenance Engineer- FMCG- Days
Salary: up to £35,000
Location: Worthing, Sussex
A fantastic opportunity is now vacant for a Maintenance Engineer to join a prosperous and rapidly growing manufacuring facility. With large global contracts, this client distribute their products globally, and are in the process of expanding the business and building a new factory. The Maintenance Engineer will be equipped with a bespoke training program, be offered a competitive salary, be working an attractive shift, as well as having the opportunity to progress further.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be required to utilize mechanical and electrical maintenance; emphasizing on mechanical.
- Holding an Engineering qualification is a necessity for this Maintenance Engineer role.
- Previous Experience working in the following industries will be advantageous: Food and Drink, FMCG, Distribution, Packaging.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading manufacturer
- Offering a bespoke training programme
- With a growing company, the Maintenance Engineer will have an opportunity to progress into a Senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Career Progression
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Darius Ossanlow
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's