|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£39k - 42k per year|
|Contact Name:||Suraj Chauhan|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 17:17|
Location – Bath
Salary – £39,000 - £42,000
We are currently looking for an either Biased Maintenance Engineer to join one of the Food Manufacturer in the country that has a site based in Somerset. The successful Maintenance Engineer will join a company that is currently thriving and looking to improve their productivity at this site to keep up with outstanding . As the Maintenance Engineer, you will assist your colleagues through minimizing downtime of Machinery on site by immediately reacting to breakdowns. The successful Engineer will benefit from some industry leading training and will have the opportunity to work in a very skilled team with a positive, will-to-win ethos. The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from joining a business that invests 10% of profits each year back in to the engineering team. The maintenance team there are excited for the new production lines to be installed which is project work you could be involved with.
You will need for this role:
- Mechanical or Electrical qualifcation of a level 3 equivalent as a minimum.
- Confident working with - Conveyor Systems, Packing and Heavy equipment.
- Able to workw with Single phase, 3 Phase, Sensors and Motors
- Able to demonstrate previous experiences that will help you with the role.
- Team player, working within a big engineering team and have to be able to adapt to culture and ethos.
- Have a decent level of an Mechanical understanding.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Fantastic benefits packaging alongside salary.
- In depth induction and training - 2/3 months
- Brand new automated facilities with new equipment
- Opportunity to learn how to work on some very bespoke machinery
- Opportunity to work with some very skilled and experienced engineer's
- Bonus - Profit Share Scheme
Commutable from: Bradford apon Avon, Melksham, Chippenham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Suraj Chauhan at Pioneer-Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's