|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 42k per year + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Courtney-Leigh Cox|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2018 16:50|
Maintenance Engineer – FMCG – Training and Progression
Salary: £40 - £42,000
OTE: £45,000- 47,000
Location: Stratford, East London
A large internal FMCG producer are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias and experience within a similar environment to join a well-established organisation.
The Maintenance Engineer will join a rapidly growing company who are looking to establish themselves as Number 1 in the UK as well as move in to the US markets. Due to this growth they are now seeking an additional Maintenance Engineer and will offer fantastic training and progression opportunities within a state-of-the-art factory.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Multi-Skilled with an electrical bias
- Strong fault finding and repairing skills
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer
- Able to work a 4 on 4 on days and nights shift pattern as a maintenance engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineering qualifications
- Previous experience of working in an FMCG or related industry
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Fantastic salary package for a Maintenance Engineer
- Working for an already established and growing FMCG manufacturer
- Fantastic training and progression opportunities beyond a Maintenance Engineer
- Working in a state-of-the-art factory on some of the latest technology
- Excellent benefits – Pension, Healthcare, Overtime
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45,000 OTE
Commutable: Stratford, Ilford, Enfield, Barking
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Courtney Cox at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's