|Job Title:||Maintenance engineer|
|Salary:||£37k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2018 15:53|
A fantastic opportunity is now vacant for a Maintenance Engineer to join a prosperous and globally recognised Manufacturing plant in Kent.They are part of a larger Group, distributing their products globally, and are in a process of adding to the factory. The Maintenance Engineer will be equipped with a bespoke training program, be offered a competitive salary, be working an attractive shift, as well as having the opportunity to progress further.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be required to utilise mechanical and electrical maintenance; emphasizing on Electrical
- Holding an Engineering qualification is a necessity for this Maintenance Engineer role.
- Previous experience of working in a heavy industrial plant would be advantagou.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading manufacture who are looking to invest in advancing the plant.
- Offering a bespoke training programme with over 200 hours of training.
- With a growing company, the Maintenance Engineer will have an opportunity to progress into a Senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £50,000 OTE
Commutable: Sittingbourne, Kent, Chatham, Kent, Dartford, Kent, Sidcup, Kent
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's