|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k per year|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 17:29|
Maintenance Engineer – FMCG
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a huge, globally recognised FMCG company based in Norfolk. The Maintenance Engineer will be working for a company that have invested millions of pounds into their machinery over the last year, and are showing no signs of slowing their growth. They have a number of sites across the UK, and the Maintenance Engineer will have the opportunity to benefit from an industry leading development programme. These are exciting times for a Maintenance Engineer to join one of the leading FMCG companies across the UK.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi-skilled – Either bias
- Industrial experience (preferably FMCG background)
- Mechanical skills: belts, pneumatics, hydraulics, motors, gearboxes
- Electrical skills: PLC’s, sensors, motors, inverters
- Engineering Qualification
- Experience working in a fast-paced engineering environment
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leader in the industry
- Generous Holiday Package
- Personal development programme
- Intenal/External Training
- Plenty of progression opportunities
Commutable: Norwich, Fakenham, Great Yarmouth, Thetford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's