|Job Title:||Maintenance engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year + Pension+ Training +m Profit related bonus + Performance related bonus|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2018 15:38|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
A fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing manufacturer in Berkshire is now vacant. As a Maintenance Engineer you will have a lot of anatomy and be working in varied role, however you will be provided with an ongoing training program to continually grow your skills. The successful candidate for this Maintenance Engineer role will be working a Monday-Fridays role only for a
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- To be considered for this Maintenance Engineer strong Mechanical and Electrical skills are needed; sensors, electrical drawings, motors, relays, belts, bearings, chains, drives.
- To be considered for this role the Maintenance Engineer needs to hold an Engineering Qualification
- Open to backgrounds: Forces/Navy/FMCG/industrial Engineering/ Marine/ Distribution
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Successful candidate will be benefit from working on bespoke state of the art equipment, with continuous investments being made.
- Working for a rapidly growing company with plans to add to the site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be offered an abundance of courses to strengthen skills.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £38,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or email: Shabnam.Yousoof@pioneer-selection.co.uk
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's