|Job Title:||maintenance engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2018 17:51|
Maintenance Engineer – Days
Salary: £35,000 – £38,000
I am currently recruiting for an industrial manufacturer in the Milton Keynes area who are looking for a maintenance engineer. My client has a brand-new site and are looking for a skilled mechanical maintenance engineer to join their team. The right candidate will benefit from in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional electrical, mechanical and PLC courses.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The correct candidate will need to have an engineering qualification
- Ideally the Maintenance Engineer will be mechanically biased.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to do planned and reactive maintenance on mechanical equipment.
- The right candidate will need to have had prior experience working on heavy industrial machinery.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have had previous experience working in an industrial background.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can offer in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a leading manufacturer in its industry.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 25 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Days, Healthcare, £42,000 OTE, training.
Commutable: Dunstable Milton Keynes, Stevenage, Aylesbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.