|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k - 38k per year + Bonus, Overtime, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 13:51|
Salary: £36,000 - £38,000
Benefits: Up to 8% pension, bonus scheme
OTE - £40,000 +
3 ON 4 OFF - 36 hour weeks!
The Multi-skilled maintenance engineer will benefit from joining a blue chip company that is not afraid of investing in staff and machinery. The Maintenance Engineer will enjoy reaping the benefits of a company that have recently invested millions of pounds into brand new production lines which gives the opportunity to Multi-skilled maintenance engineer’s to develop on some highly automated equipment.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer will need to be electrically biased with a sound mechanical understanding. The business has recently gone through expansion and brought in some fully automated equipment on new production lines. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will develop new continuous improvement techniques and go through extensive training. The Maintenance Engineer will be allocated personal business commitments to work on throughout the year.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - electrical bias or strong electrical knowledge
- Manufacturing background - Truly Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Progression opportunities
- Investment into the factory
- Modern machinery
- subsidized cafe
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Performance related bonus
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Project work
- Flexible working
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, Overtime, Healthcare.
Commutable from: Bristol, Cirencester, Bath, Newport
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or call Glenn Hudson at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.