Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£39k - 41k per year + Overtime, Holiday,|
|Contact Name:||Suraj Chauhan|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 14:37|
Salary: £39000 - £41000
Benefits: Holiday, Bonus
4 on 4 off Days and Nights
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer will need to be electrically biased with a sound mechanical understanding. The business has recently gone through expansion and brought in some fully automated equipment on new production lines. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will develop new continuous improvement techniques and go through extensive training. The Maintenance Engineer will be allocated personal business commitments to work on throughout the year.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - electrical bias or strong electrical knowledge
- Manufacturing background - Truly Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Progression opportunities
- Investment into the factory
- Modern machinery
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Performance related bonus
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, Overtime,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or call Suraj Chauhan at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£32k - 34k per year + Pension Scheme, Life Insurance, 25 days Holiday, 12pm Friday Finish
£27k - 35k per year
£30k - 35k per year + Pension Scheme
£33k per year + Standard Pension
£34.7k per year + Pension Scheme