|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£44,500 - 46,474 per year + benefits + pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Darius Ossanlow|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2018 18:36|
Maintenance Engineer – FMCG, Mechanical bias
Salary: up to £46,474
Location: Wembley, London
An exclusive vacancy has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer at a world renowned FMCG factory. I am looking for a versatile Maintenance Engineer to join my clients growing engineering department. The site is full of bespoke, hi-tech machinery. Joining during a period of such vast growth means there will be much in the way of projects to get involved in. An engineer's paradise perhaps. If you are a Maintenance Engineer who is motivated by progressing their career, feeling appreciated, and having a sense of belonging, then look no further.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- PLC Fault finding will be a distinct advantage
- Strong mechanical and electrical maintenance and fault finding ability
- Previous experience of PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- Engineering qualifications
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for an extremely stable and profitable company
- Exposure to personal training programmes
- Surrounded by foreward thinking, solution-oriented minds'
- Opportunities to step up into more senior position's
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
Due to the volume of applications, If you have not heard back within 5 days we regret to inform you that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's