|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 43k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Underwood|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 12:32|
Maintenance Engineer- Electrical Bias-Days
Salary: £43000 +
A great opportunity has come up for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work with a Globally renowned, Blue-Chip Industrial Conglomerate with a huge presence in other continents. This company has huge growth plans across the Globe and have recently had a cash injection at this site. This has resulted in continuous growth, and lots of opportunities for a new Electrical Maintenance Engineer coming into the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer who is looking to further themselves in their career and gain exposure to some of the latest technology in the process industry and the opportunity to progress and potentially travel the globe, this future billion dollar business is the place for you.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Multi-skilled (electrical bias)
- Process Background
- Extensive experience doing electrical engineering work
- Competent working within a process environment
- Engineering Qualification 17th Edition Minimum-(Apprenticeship Ideal)
- Competent at technical drawing would be an advantage
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global market leader in the industry
- Personal development programme
- Internal/External Training
- Huge progression and growth plans
- International Opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Lots of OT available
Commutable: Guildford, Farnham, Horsham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Jordan Underwood at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's