|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37k per year + Pension+OTE|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 15:35|
If you are a Maintenance Engineer a fantastic opportunity to join a continuously growing industrial manufacturer is now live. Due to their current growth as well as installing a brand new fully automated line, they now need to expand the size of their current Engineering Team. The successful candidate will be joining a company who are notorious for their products and their place within their chosen market. If you are looking to strengthen your skills, work in a close-knit team and be have the opportunity to earn more money with overtime, please apply now.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be adhering to the PPM schedule and promptly deal with reactive maintenance.
- The Maintenance Engineer will enjoy being hands on in a large industrial plant; which requires both mechanical and electrical maintenance, I.e. belts bearings, 3 phase motors, sensors, relays, drives
- To be considerd for this Maintenance Engineer role you need to hold an Engineering qualification.
- Previous experience working in an a manufacturing enviornment would be advantageous.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The successful candidate will be offered a bespoke training programme which is focused to improve and advance skills.
- Working for a very stable and rapidly growing company with plans to increase production the incoming year.
- Optional overtime for the Maintenance Engineer to earn more money, can exceed over £40,000
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £40,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's