|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Bury St Edmunds|
|Salary:||£30k - 37k per year + benefits + pension|
|Contact Name:||Darius Ossanlow|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 08:38|
Maintenance Engineer – Mon-Fri Shifts
Salary: up to £37,000
Location: Bury St Edmunds
An opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to work for a world renowned FMCG, automated manufacturer and distributor in the Suffolk area.
You will benefit from on the job training, and support from the most experienced engineers, ensuring you are confident in the role quickly.
As the Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for conducting plant Maintenance on a variety of packaging machinery across site.
This would be a great career move for any Maintenance Engineer who has is self motivated and possesses extensive Engineering ability.
Few companies offer such a comfortable and professional work environment. Applications have been flooding in, however my client are seeking to take on only the best of the best.
If you feel you have what it takes, please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer background
- Strong mechanical and electrical maintenance and fault finding ability
- Experience of pneumatics, pumps, valves, and three phase
- Previous experience of PPM's and Reactive maintenance
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from industry leaders
- Fantastic working conditions and atmosphere
- An exciting and diverse range of problems to solve
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's