|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£35k - 37k per year + Training+OTE|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2018 17:05|
Looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join a prestigious heavy industrial manufacturing plant in Southampton. The successful candidate for this Maintenance Engineering role will be working in a large fully automated plant that boasts brand new machinery. The successful candidate with entilited with a competitve remuneration package, on goining training as well as an opporunity for career progression.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be involved in pre-planned maintenance and promptly react to reactive maintenance.
- Holding an Engineering Qualification is mandatory to be considered for this Maintenance Engineer role.
- Open to any industrial Engineering background
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a market leader within their sector, with sites across the UK. Offering a stable role for the Maintenance Engineer.
- If you are an aspirational candidate wanting to join a company that can offer progression.
- A fantastic tailor made ongoing training programme.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £38,000 OTE
Commutable: Hampshire, Portsmouth, Fareham, Gosport, Chichester, Southampton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's