|Job Title:||Maintenance engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year + Pension: 3% employee , 3.5% company|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2018 12:43|
Maintenance Engineer- - DAYS
If you are a Maintenance Engineer a market leading manufacture based in Gloucestershire
is now vacant. The successful candidate for the Maintenance role will be joining a globally recognized blue chip company. They are currently in the process of going through huge expansion plans to improve the plant. In return the successful Maintenance Engineer will be provided with a tailor made inhouse training, OT earning of £3k + and opportunities for career progression.
Skills required for the maintenance engineer:
- As a Maintenance Engineer you will be need have previous experience in working on preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance, continuous improvement work.
- For this role it would be advantageous to be Electrically bias; relays, sensors, motors, contactors, drives etc.
- To be considered for this Maintenance role, holding an engineering qualification would be advantgous but not necessary,
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- The successful candidate will be provided with Inhouse and external training courses.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be joining a company who regularly invest, machinery, training, qualification courses.
- The Maintenance Engineer can progress into senior roles.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £38,000 OTE
Commutable: Banbury, Whichford, Cheltenham, Evesham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Consultant Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's