|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Ali Kazmi|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 12:31|
Maintenance Engineer- Manufacturing
Salary: £4000 - £45000
4 on 4 off Days and Nights
We are currently looking for a multi- skilled maintenance engineer to work with an well known manufacturer based in Devon. The multi-skilled maintenance engineer will benefit from joining a company that is not afraid of investing in staff and machinery, giving employees a clear path to progress within the business.
The Maintenance Engineer will enjoy reaping the benefits that the company have recently invested into brand new production lines which gives the opportunity to Multi-skilled maintenance engineer’s to learn on very modern equipment.The business has recently gone through expansion and brought in some fully automated equipment on new production lines. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will develop new continuous improvement techniques and be put through extensive training. The Maintenance Engineer will be allocated personal business commitments to work on through out the year - Project work you will be involved in.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer
- Manufacturing background - Truly Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Bonus Paid out depending on engineering performance.
- Project work
- Flexible working
- Private health care
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, Overtime, Healthcare.