|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2018 09:33|
Maintenance Engineer – Manufacturing
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
We are currently recruiting for a Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to work in a fast-paced manufacturing site. The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for all site breakdowns and will join the existing team of maintenance engineers in fulfilling the planned maintenance programme. Our client is well established, offers a fantastic benefits package and looks after their employees. They have a very good staff retention and have a “promote from within” culture.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have an Engineering Qualification
- Experience in carrying out routine planned and reactive maintenance
- The Role is 60% Mechanical and 40% Electrical
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, pulleys. Sprockets,
- Electrical fault finding on motors, inverters, relays, sensors, drives.
- Fault finding on electro mechanical systems
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's