|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k per year + Overtime, Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2018 14:38|
A globally recognised manufacturing plant is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their growing Engineeeing team.The Maintenance Engineer will be working in a state of the art purpose-built plant who recently invested on new machinery. The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from be entitled to an ongoing training program, annual salary increases as well as a performance related bonus.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- For this Maintennce role, both Mechanical and Electrial Skills are required; relays, sensors, motors, contactors, drives, chains, valves
- Basic PLC fault finding skills (Siemens) would be advantagous
- To be considered for this role, you need to hold an Engineering qualification, ideally apprentice trained.
- Ideally the Maintenance Engineer will have previous manufacturing experience
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading manufactuer who have secured renowed clients world wide.
- Annual pay reviews and performance related bonuses as well as a competitive salary package.
- On-going paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- Multiple opporunties for career progression for an aspirational Maintwnance Engineer.
Benefits: Health care, Pension, Training, OTE= £45,000,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's