|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k - 38k per year + Overtime + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 16:18|
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG, Progression, Double Days
Salary: £36,000- £38,000 + Overtime
OTE: £42,000- £45,000 OTE
Location: Nothampton, Northamptonshire
A world renowned, global food production company are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to ensure the state of the art facility is constantly running at optimum efficiency. This is an additional Maintenance Engineer position due to new contracts being won leading to a recent re-structure to manage the growth. With this in mind the successful maintenance engineer will be joining a company that can offer not only technical development but great progression opportunities.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience as a Maintenance Engineer within a manufacturing environment
- Strong technical background in Electrical and mechanical maintenance.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work a double days shift pattern
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Having a clear progression path beyond a Maintenance Engineer
- Working within a well-established food manufacturing company
- Opportunities to lead continuous improvement and lean manufacturing projects.
- An excellent reward package
Benefits: Overtime, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Northampton, Banbury, Rugby, Corby
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's