|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 37k per year + Pension, OT paid at time and a half|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2018 10:44|
If you are a Maintenance Engineer a fantastic opportunity to join a continuously growing industrial manufacturer is now live. The successful candidate will be joining a company who are notorious for their products with multiple sites across the UK. If you are looking to strengthen your skills, work in a close-knit team and be have the opportunity to earn more money with overtime, please apply now.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be adhering to the PPM schedule and promptly deal with reactive maintenance.
- The Maintenance Engineer will enjoy being hands on in a large industrial plant; which requires both mechanical and electrical maintenance, mostly mechanical I.e. belts bearings, hydraulics, chains, welding,
- Holding an Engineering qualification is a necessity to be considered for this role.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The successful candidate will be offered a bespoke training programme which is focused to improve skills.
- Working for a very stable and continues growing company with plans to increase production the incoming year.
- Optional overtime for the Maintenance Engineer to earn more money.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £37,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's