|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year + Pension Gov Standard + Sick Pay+Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 17:34|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
If you are an experienced Maintenance Engineer an opportunity to a market leading globally recognised manufacturer in Northamptonshire has now become vacant. The successful Maintenance Engineer for this role will be working in a fully automated site state of the art plant. The Maintenance Engineer will be offered an uncapped training program, as well as working for stable progressive company with upcoming opportunities for career progression.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be responding to both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance and repairs in a large manufacturing facility.
- The role is Multi Skilled; however, it would be advantageous to be Electrically biased: reading electrical drawings, sensors, motors, relays, contactors, PLCS
- To be considered for this Maintenance role applicants need to hold an Engineering qualification.
- Open to background including: FORCES, POWER STATION, MARINE
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working for a progressive company who are growing rapidly, opening opportunity for further career progression.
- With continuous investments being made, the successful candidate will join a company who regularly making investments: training, machinery,
- The Maintenance Engineer will also be entitled to a competitive pension, healthcare and training programme, bonus,
Benefits: Company pension, Training Matrix, £44,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or contact : Shabnam.Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's