|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k per year + £43k OTE, Large Company, Pension|
|Contact Name:||George Marks|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2018 09:19|
An exciting opening has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading manufacturer in the Grimsby area. A background within manufacturing is desired, to allow the business to sustain it's place as a market leader in their industry. My client manufacturers products that are bought daily in all supermarkets across the UK. There is a competitive salary on offer, with good amounts of overtime and a number of other benefits that make this an fantastic opportunity not to be missed out on.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Manufacturing (FMCG) background.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be comfortable working on both reactive and pre planned maintenance on all factory machinery.
- The maintenance engineer must be competent with both electrical and mechanical faults although will need to hold an electrical qualification.
- understanding of PLC's will be beneficial although this isn't essential.
- Maintenance Engineer with experience on SCADA is a bonus.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Guaranteed overtime meaning the maintenance engineer can earn in excess of £42,000 very easily.
- Brand new production lines currently being installed which will double the current production levels!
- Working for a large food manufacturer with lots of chances to progress within the business.
- Lots of training is available for the maintenance engineer to ensure you are consistently developing in the role.
- Working under an inspiring engineering manager who invests heavily in the engineering department to ensure all engineers have the necessary tools to have a fruitful career
Benefits: £43k OTE, Large Company, Pension
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact George Marks
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's