|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£26k - 32k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2018 17:24|
Maintenance Engineer- Wiltshire
4 on, 4 off
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 - 4 on, 4 off days - £30,000 - £32,000 - 4 on, 4 off nights
This well regarded company is currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to build a career in a specialised manufacturing company.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer either bias
- Able to set manufacturing machinery
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned, bespoke manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Commutable from: Swindon, Cirencester and Chippenham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£42k - 44k per year
£40k per year + benefits + pension
£30k - 34k per year + Pension
£45k - 50k per year + benefits + pension + OT
£35k - 41k per year + Pension, Overtime,