|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Luciano De Filippo|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2018 17:56|
An exciting job opportunity has arisen to join my client as a Maintenance Engineer who are expanding and looking for someone to join their motivated and forward-thinking team. As a Maintenance Engineer you will be first line contact to carry out planned and preventative maintenance on a range of state-of-the-art machinery and to get involved with project work across the company's main factory. My client is looking to appoint a maintenance engineer due to continued growth after a record breaking 2018.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer must be prepared to work on reactive and pre planned maintenance on all factory machinery.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised Engineering qualification.
- Any knowledge of PLCs and robotic systems would be beneficial to the successful maintenance engineer.
- Any experience with machines such as presses, forming machines, CNC's and ovens would be an advantage.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working with a well-established and growing company at the forefront of their industry.
- In house training on all machinery.
- Working within a business with a plethora of opportunities to progress further.
- Constant investment into the engineering team with state of the art machinery for the successful maintenance engineer to work on.
Benefits: Pension, large company, training,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Luciano De Filippo at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's