|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37,440 - 43,680 per year + Paid Weekly - 3% Employee 6.5% Employer Pension, £18 Tool Allowance a We|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2018 14:11|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
A great opportunity has arisen with a well established market leading manufacturing company for an experienced Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to work within the busy food manufacturing sector. The businss pride themselevs on the products they prodouce and have a very high client profile. The engineer will be working as part of an established engineering team and will be offered a high level of autonomy and technical challenges.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for:
· Carrying out electrical and mechanical Maintenance.
· Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance alongside reacting to breakdowns.
· Helping with different types of PPM planning.
· Working on different engineering projects.
· PLC Fault finding - Desirable
Required for Maintenance Engineer:
· Maintenance Engineer Mechanically or Electrically bias
· Electrical Qualification, HNC/ONC Engineering or Time Served Apprenticeship
· Confident working on both mechanical and electrical faults.
· Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance.
· Days based role + Call Outs
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
· Joining a well-known Food Manufacturer
· Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers.
· Involvement in maintenance projects.
- Attractive salary
Commutable from: Crewe, Nantwich, Whitchurch, Stoke-On-Trent
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cmeron Territt at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's