|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 35k per year + Pension, Overtime, Discounted Shopping|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2018 11:52|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer- North Somerset
4 on 4 off - Shift
Salary: £34,000 - £35,000
We are currently looking for a controls engineer to start working with a very successful manufacturer based in North Somerset. The company are in the process of expanding and increasing engineering standards. They have recently had new PLC's put into the manufacturing side and are looking for an experienced controls guy to help out. The Controls Engineer will benefit from joining a company with loads of career progression and training and development, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop a career with an excellent company.
Skills required for a Maintenance Engineer Engineer:
- Working on a mixture of reactive and planned maintenance tasks.
- Confident with different continuos improvements.
- Able to work with sensors, relays, motors, drives, inverters and conveyor systems.
- Apprentice Trained engineer
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned, bespoke manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Commutable from: Blagdon, Weston Super Mare, Highbrdige, Taunton, North Somerset.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's