|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k per year + Pension, Bonus, Private Health Care|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2018 08:58|
I am looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join my client's busiest factories, as a market leader in their field. The company is well established, with over many sites in the UK. The candidate MUST have an engineering qualification and come from a manufacturing background with great factory knowledge.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be Multi skilled
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Engineering qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Electrical - single and 3-phase work, motors, relays, drives, sensors, PLCs
- Mechanical - hydraulics, pneumatic, chains, pumps, belts and bearings
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, heavy, industrial or FMCG/ food)
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Career progression
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£42k - 44k per year
£40k per year + benefits + pension
£30k - 34k per year + Pension
£45k - 50k per year + benefits + pension + OT
£35k - 41k per year + Pension, Overtime,