|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 42k per year|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2018 10:01|
Salary: £40,000 - £420,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a manufacturing company who are seeking a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their fast paced and ever growing team. This is a fantastic time to join the business as an Maintenance Engineer as they are expanding and it’s becoming a great place to work, where you can easily develop your enigneering skills. The ideal candidate needs to be multi skilled and prepared to work shifts.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You MUST have an Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Experience in carrying out routine planned and reactive maintenance
- Electrical fault finding on motors, inverters, relays, sensors, drives, PLCs
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, etc
- Good Attitude
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's