|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k - 44k per year|
|Contact Name:||Holly Robinson|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 09:41|
Maintenance Engineer- Manufacturing
Salary: £42000 - £45000
Benefits: pension, bonus scheme, health care, life assurance, death in service, holiday days
OTE - £50,000
4 on 4 off Days and Nights
We are currently recruiting for multiple engineers of either an electrical or mechanical bias to join this expanding blue chip manufacturing company based in the south west.
Last year and ongoing into this year, they are investing millions into their staff and machinery. So you will enjoy not only the excellent package they provide, but the modern new site and machinery as well. Due to the company expanding there is a lot of progression opportunities within the business as well.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will develop new continuous improvement techniques and go through extensive training. The Maintenance Engineer will be allocated personal business commitments to work on throughout the year.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - mech or elec bias
- Manufacturing background - Truly Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- Self driven
- Steady career history or FMCG experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Progression opportunities
- Investment into the factory
- Modern machinery
- subsidized cafe
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Performance related bonus
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Project work
- Flexible working
- Private health care
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, Overtime, Healthcare.
Commutable from: Bristol, Cirencester, Evesham, Bath, Swindon, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or call Holly Robinson at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's