|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£25k - 30k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2018 14:43|
Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
My client is one of the largest industrial manufacturers within the UK and they are currently looking at expanding their engineering team due to the recent installation of a brand new production line. Because of this, they require two multi-skilled maintenance engineers to help with the PPM's & breakdowns on the new line, as well as their existing lines. The business can also offer progression to any aspirational candidate and with this recent introduction of a new line, a supervisor role could well become available in the foreseeable future.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be mechanically bias
- Maintenance Engineer can come from any background
- Maintenance Engineer must be comfortable working alone and in a team
- Maintenance Engineer must have a recognised qualification.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for one of the largest manufacturers in the UK.
- Competitive salary package.
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company.
- Copious amounts of overtime.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £34,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's