|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k per year|
|Contact Name:||Holly Robinson|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 08:46|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Days & Nights role - 12 hour shifts
£36,000 + benefits
This highly successful market leading company have been growing for a number of years. Due to an ever increasing workload in production they are currently recruiting for an experienced electrical maintenance engineer to join the team.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical engineer
- Electrical engineering or maintenance qualification
- Electrical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Assist in mechanical maintenance as required
- Perform any other related tasks as required
- 17th edition / apprenticeship / HNC / HND would be an advantage
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Benefits: good pension scheme, holiday, bonus
Commutable from: Westbury, Melksham, Tidworth, Frome, Durrington, Swindon
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or call Holly Robinson at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's