|Job Title:||Maintenance engineer|
|Salary:||£33k - 35k per year + Benefits + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Darius Ossanlow|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2018 12:10|
Location: Newport Pagnell
A revolutionary, foreward thinking FMCG factory is recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join their fantastic, exciting business. This company offer a role and package unlike any other.
You will have access to specialist training on their bespoke machinery, not available anywhere else in the world, each piece specifically crafted by the design team. If you enjoy learning, and are seeking an opportunity to develop your engineering skills and career, then this role is for you. My clients' products are distributed globally, and since winning new contracts, are in a process of adding more lines to the factory. The Maintenance Engineer will be equipped with a bespoke training program, be offered a competitive salary, be working an attractive shift, as well as having the opportunity to progress further.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be required to use both Mechanical and Electrical skills, however a Mechanical bias is preferred.
- Holding an Engineering qualification is a necessity for this Maintenance Engineer role.
- Previous Experience working in the following industries will be advantageous: Food and Drink, FMCG, Distribution, Packaging.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading manufacture who invest heavily in their engineering team.
- Offering a bespoke training programme.
- Being part of and working amongst an incredibly friendly, family-oriented team and company.
- The Maintenance Engineer will have many opportunities to progress into a more Senior role should they wish to (due to company expansion).
Benefits: Pension, Eye-care, Room for progression, Death in Service, Paternity/Maternity Care, Holidays
Commutable from: Northampton, Oxford, St Albans, Bedford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Darius Ossanlow
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's