|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 42k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 15:37|
Maintenance Engineer - Packaging
Salary: £40,000 - £42,000
Location: Tenbury Wells
My client, a specialist packaging manufacturer based in Tenbury Wells, are currently in need for a maintenance engineer to join their growing team. The business has gone through some large growth recently and therefor has an urgent need to recruit. The successful maintenance engineer will benefit by joining a helpful and well skilled current team of engineers who all abide by the 'chipping in to help' mentality. Working as part of a close nit, hardworking unit, you will conduct PPM & reactive maintenance daily on the various packaging machinery on site. By joining this company as a maintenance engineer, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package and numerous opportunities to develop technically and progress your career within a thriving environment.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing:
- Multi-skilled, either bias
- Mechanically competent - hydraulics, pneumatic's, belts, bearings, chains
- Electrically competent - 3-phase, motors, sensors, invertor's
- Any PLC knowledge a bonus
- Factory/ Manufacturing background
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Progression & development on offer
- Excellent salary and benefits package available
- Variety of equipment to work on
- Welcoming, highly motivated team
- Thriving business that continues to grow year on year
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £47,500 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's