|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Omar Hend|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2018 14:41|
Mechanical Engineer/Fitter – (Double Days)
Salary: £34000 - 35000
A new opportunity has arisen for a Multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join a business that is a recognised manufacturer in Cumbria. The business is a market leader in their sector and they pride themselves on the quality products they produce. The business is currently going through a large amount of growth and are looking for a maintenance engineer to join their ever-growing business. This is a chance for the right maintenance engineer to join a company which will help them develop and progress as a maintenance engineer.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Engineering Qualification
- Manufacturing background
- Pre-planned/ reactive maintenance/continuous improvement/projects
- Mechanical and Electrical skills
- Ideally have packaging experience (Desirable)
- Ideally have experience around packaging machinery
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Attractive package
- Fantastic training programme
- Investment in the Maintenance Engineering Department
- Rapidly expanding business – opportunity to start a career
- Loads of progression available for maintenance engineers
Benefits: Pension, OT, Competitive salary, Great shifts, Bonus
Commuteable from: Lancaster, Cumbria, Crooklands, Kirby Lonsdale, Oxenholme
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Omar Hend at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's