|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k - 45k per year + Overtime, Pension, Health Care|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2018 18:00|
A global leading manufacturing plant is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team within their newly developed site in Suffolk. The Maintenance Engineer will be working in a state of the purpose-built plant and benefit from working a varied role. The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from be entitled to an ongoing training program, annual salary increases as well as a performance related bonus.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi-skilled with sound electrical and mechanical skills
- Basic PLC fault finding skills (Siemens)
- Holding an engineering qualification
- Previous experience working on industrial machinery.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry as a Maintenance Engineer
- Annual pay reviews and performance related bonuses.
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- Uncapped training program
Benefits: Health care, Pension, Training, OTE= £45,000,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's